1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pending OliBoy's Guard Application

Discussion in 'Guard Applications' started by OliBoy, Feb 12, 2018.

1. OliBoy

OliBoy New Member

:10, I will be 11 in April

Timezone GMT+1

Have you ever guarded before? Where?
    :I have never guarded before, so this will be my first time.
    Have you ever been banned? Why?: I have never been banned on SkyPrison.
    Why should we pick you as a guard?:You should pick me as a guard because I would love to guard the server. When I'm guarding on the server I will make sure noone is breaking the laws. I would stop people who is trying to fight eachother. Anyone trying to attack is going to be killed and jailed while I'm on. I will not jail anyone just for fun.

I would say I'm active really much, and would be more active if I became Guard, because I know that Guard is a job. I'm also pretty mature, I would never fight anyone who have not broke the rules.
    If I was fighting my friends or anyone else, when they havent broke the laws, I would call it abusing. I know abusing is not ok to do when you are Guard.

I want to be a Guard because I wanna keep the server safe, like stopping people from fighting.

I know a bit about how it is to be a guard, for example that I'm supposed to use /sword if someone has their sword in their hand, and then they have 5 seconds to give me their sword, and if they don't give me it I will have to jail them. I will not argue with other players if they say I have done something wrong, I will say sorry to them.

I will keep the server safe from weapons or any other things you can kill people with.

Are you a team player?:Yes, I do play football, and I always help my teammates.
    I'm playing football pretty much and I think I can use my teaming experience as a guard on SkyPrison too.
    I'm not that kind of person who is trying to score a goal, I'm the one that would pass the ball and make sure someone else is having fun while playing too.
    If you discovered guard abuse... what would you do?:I would try to report it or take a screenshot, it would be hard to take a screenshot, but I would try. I could tell a staffmember, if someone was on.
    Have you read the rules and do you understand them?:
    Yes and i will enforce them as a guard
    Additional Info:I am from Norway, so I'm not that good in English, but I hope I am good enough. My personality is nice, happy, and funny.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  2. Steviell

Steviell Member Trial Moderator

Good Luck
  3. OliBoy

OliBoy New Member

4. AoDraco

AoDraco New Member Trial Moderator

Great App Dude How you get picked for the Team! :emoji_grinning::emoji_ok_hand::emoji_thumbsup:
  5. OliBoy

OliBoy New Member

Thanks, hope you be come a Moderator too!
  6. As I said, I'd wish you good luck if you would ever apply for something, here it it!! Good luck, I think you will be a great guard and nice application! Hope you will get accepted!
  7. OliBoy

OliBoy New Member

Thanks <3! I would love to see you as a guard too!
    DutchPVPKillerNL likes this.