1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pending My guard application

Discussion in 'Guard Applications' started by Turtl3Craft, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Turtl3Craft

Turtl3Craft New Member

Timezone: GMT
    Have you ever guarded before? Where?:no
    Have you ever been banned? Why?:no
    Why should we pick you as a guard?:You should pick me as a guard because i am responsible and i think i would stick by the amazing rules i would kill people with swords or arrows and i would do what people ask me to do which includes help and mining issues i would also mute people who dont follow the rules or kick them
    Are you a team player?:Yes, and if I do get picked, I would be happy to join the team
    If you discovered guard abuse... what would you do?:i would tell the person who is abusing the guard to stop or there will be further actions and if they continue i will mute/kick/ban a;so if i saw abuse i would kill them scumbags
    Have you read the rules and do you understand them?:yes i understand the amazing rules
    Additional Info::i like to do photography,youtube and i sell merch www.teespring.com/stores/tommygmerch Xd i will also be on my pc 24/7 since i dropped out of secondry school but i also have a passion of videography
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  2. AoDraco

AoDraco New Member Trial Moderator

Honestly I think It needs a lot more info However Good Luck with your app :emoji_slight_smile:
  3. Good luck, it lacks a bit of information and you could apply for mod because it's more of a mod application tbh