1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pending Tvyxline Bugg Application

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tvyxline, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Tvyxline

Tvyxline New Member

Your IGN: Tvyxline
    Server: Skyprison

Issue 1: Sometimes when I play on Skyprisonm, I buy some stuff and put them in chest and do alot of things. And sometimes the server "restart" or "Skyprison lost connection" And I join the server again. I come to Skyblock before Skyprison have not started yet. And when I join Skyprison again my stuff I haved for like 10 minutes later is in my Inventory and I have to do the same thing again with all my stuff again. But when this stuff happens my Enderchest is not change at all. So I have all my stuff in my enderchest that I had when it Restarted same with the Money. So I lost all the stuff and lost all the money I spend on the stuff. I bought alot of stuff and place it in chestes but the chestes is like 10 minutes later so I dont have any stuff. if that happens I thought my money should be the same like 10 minutes later. But I have no moneys. I spend 100k in the shop but now I don't have the stuff I bought.
    Sometimes is very bad when I build big stuff and take alot of time. And then this happens I have to do the samething again.

Evidence: Sorry I don't have any Evidence right now but if it happens again i will screenshot.

Issue 2: It don't work to claim. I right click with the axe in one corner and left click in the other corner. And when I type /claim House It comes alot of text in the chat. Se PHOTOS
    And in the chat they say type "/Skyprisonroleplay:claim" but if I do that It says You cannot have ":" in a command.
    Evidence: Se photos or test ingame.

//Tvyxline

Attached Files:

2. Steviell

Steviell Moderator Moderator

We know about the first issue, and I agree it is very annoying. Hopefully it will get fixed.

3. Tvyxline

Tvyxline New Member

4. Tvyxline

Tvyxline New Member

I think its before the Money-Bridge-Plugin is on a computer and they world is on a another computer and when the computer crash the Computer with Money-Bridge-Plugin is still on

5. Steviell

Steviell Moderator Moderator

I dont think thats the case