1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please review our Privacy Policy and agree by continuing to use our services and clicking the x to close on your right.

Completed echest datacorrupt/data cap lost all items

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Synfil, Apr 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Synfil

Synfil New Member

Your IGN:Poop_Dealer
    Is it on the server, discord or forums?:server
    Where in the server, discord or forums is the issue? (if applicable):lol everyones echest
    Issue:echest data corrupt/went over data cap?
    Evidence:well, it's on the offical discord that it happened, so,
    the main things i lost were a complete vanilla god set of armor + tools, a Dragon Egg, and about 7 shulkers and 3/4 stack or more or so diamond blocks, 4 blaze spawners and 2 zombie spawners if i could please have compensation for which was lost it would be appreciated
    i was rememvering extra stuff, i lost a volley 5 book and a deathbringer 3 and a vampire book because i was gonna put them on my axe that i had, and yes, im talm bout the gset of armor + tools was a full on gset with all the fixins (it means it had everything yes i mean everything, if u arent from the south)

2. Synfil

Synfil New Member

very important- i also lost a c418-stal disc and it's my favorite disc to jam out to and i need it back

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  3. DrakePork

DrakePork Head Moderator Head Moderator Forum Moderator

Done