1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A SkyBlock Sneakpeek

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by DrakePork, Oct 11, 2017.

1. DrakePork

DrakePork Forum Moderator Forum Moderator Senior Moderator

Hello People of SubZero Network!
    As most of you might know, the old SkyBlock server for our Network did basically loose most of its playerbase because lack of updates and no staff focusing on updating or fixing bugs.

Therefore, Kiyan, myself and some other people have created a brand new SkyBlock server with a lot of cool and exiciting new features!

We have completed close to everything that we have wanted to implement and I can with certainty say that it will be out quite soon.

We are also currently taking in player suggestions, so if you have something you would like to see on the new SkyBlock server click the link below!
    Suggestions Link: http://www.subzeronetwork.net/threads/61/#post-360 (hover over link to see it)

Here are some pictures for you to look at while you wait to see it all for yourself!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    Kiyan and TheOrange like this.
  2. Itz_Apple

Itz_Apple Member

Did you guys delete the old skyblock? If yes, are you guys gonna import the skyblock's island to the new server?

3. DrakePork

DrakePork Forum Moderator Forum Moderator Senior Moderator

The Old SkyBlock have been moved to "LegacySkyBlock", and it is currently not open. I dont know if it will be open for the public, and if it is, i dont know if you can play skyblock on it. Islands will not be moved to the new one.

4. Itz_Apple

Itz_Apple Member

Awww man :C

5. Kiyan

Kiyan New Member Senior Moderator

Unfortunately, we will not offer such feature. But to consolation, this SkyBlock server isn't just a copy & pasted server.
    It includes a various customizations.

6. Itz_Apple

Itz_Apple Member

Also when you will release the Skyblock server?

7. Kiyan

Kiyan New Member Senior Moderator

The biggest issue, right now is, we are still coming up with more ideas.

But- I can say we are the end phase.

TheOrange likes this.
  8. AWSMPANTS

AWSMPANTS Member

who where all the builders of skyblock? how is grass as currency gonna work?